Every year, the Bertrand Russell Society has an annual meeting. Any of its members is welcome to present a paper. At annual meetings, we also have a membership meeting, and a board meeting, to conduct Society business.
The next annual meeting will be held at University of Massachusetts–Amherst on 20-22 June 2019. Folks may register for the annual meeting here. Folks may see the list of speakers and paper titles here. It is locally organized by one of our board members, Kevin C. Klement.
The June annual meeting is held adjacent to the 2019 meeting of the Society for the Study of the History of Analytical Philosophy (sshap.org). We encourage our members to present a paper at both meetings (though not the same paper!). Their meeting will be held at Boston University on 17-19 June 2019.
- 2019 June 20-22: Bertrand Russell Society Annual Meeting (Call for Papers)
- 2019 June 17-19: SSHAP annual meeting (link)
- 2019 January 28-29: The Philosophy of Logical Atomism, 1918-2018 (link)
- 2018 October 5: Hamilton Arts & Letters hosts a free evening reception for their 10th Anniversary Issue, “Three Passions”: a special issue on Russell, at the Hamilton Gallery of Art (123 King St. W., Hamilton, Ontario) at 19:00 (doors open at 18:30)
- 2018 September 22: Bertrand Russell Peace Lecture “What Hath Trump Wrought” with Dr. Andrew Bacevich (Boston University, emeritus) (link)