The Bertrand Russell Society publishes a biannual Bulletin to all members in good standing. Thanks to valued Russell Society member Dennis Darland, a number of past issues are also available for download here.
The Bulletin is currently in the capable hands of Michael Stevenson (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you should like to write something for the Bulletin, do not hesitate to contact Dr. Stevenson! Details on how to contribute are given below:
- Contributors may be submitted in Microsoft Word to the editor at his e-mail address.
- Feature articles and book reviews should deal with Russell’s life or works, written in scholarly or journalistic style.
- Articles generally should not exceed 3,500 words, and book reviews 1,000 words.
- Submissions should be made no later than August 31st and January 15th for the fall and spring issues, respectively.
- The editor collaborates with authors as necessary, and authors are invited to review suggested changes before publication.
- There are no guarantees of publication, and articles submitted may be held for future editions.
- Acceptance by the editor does not imply endorsement by the editor. We aim to publish articles with various and sometimes contrasting views.